We believe that at the heart of great service lie the customer relationships we build and the people behind them. If you are a knowledgeable Telecommunications service professional with a propensity for sales and customer relationship building, you too, can be part of our of our enthusiastic, competitively driven, high energy team. Reporting to the VP Corporate Sales, your responsibilities encompass the entire solution life cycle allowing you to become an expert on your customers and their unique needs.
Consult & Design
Every business is a distinctive collection of talents, systems, and procedures. That is why you will use your extensive Telecommunications knowledge to analyze each customer’s unique telecommunications environment, consult to uncover their needs and perspectives, and design the optimal solution that will bring maximum value to the customer.
Integrate & Deploy
Your custom engineered solution will be integrated into the customer’s current infrastructure while addressing their Telecommunications needs in an efficient and mutually beneficial way. Your technical expertise will help optimize the integration process and deliver the best end-user experience.
Operate & Maintain
The customer relationship doesn’t end with the first sale. As the technological environment evolves, the Telecommunications needs of your customers grow as you grow with them. Your propensity for sales will help you conduct post sale activities in managing and evolving the client’s Telecommunications and ensuring a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
We believe in our people, so we offer you the freedom to achieve success on your own terms, to grow your customer relationships, to engineer the optimal solutions based on expertise and to reap unlimited rewards based on your results with a lucrative compensation structure of Salary + Residual Commissions and Health Benefits.
Our on-going training programs will allow you to develop your technical knowledge of Selectcom Telecom’s offerings, as well as skills in sales, in creating customer-oriented solutions, and will encourage your drive for success. This continuous learning environment within a young dynamic team will not only allow you to reach your career goals through personal and professional growth but also reward you based on your talent and results, as opposed to seniority.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A seasoned Telecommunications expert with minimum 3 years of personal B2B sales experience in the data services space
- A graduate in Business/Engineering/Computer Science, or a holder of a technical certificate
- A bilingual professional with excellent English and French verbal and written skills
You have the ability to:
- Deliver tailored data solutions drawing on extensive knowledge of data
- A graduate in Business/Engineering/Computer Science, or a holder of a technical certificate telecommunications technologies and their applications
- Prepare quotes and present face to face solutions to IT decision makers
- Execute tactical sales plans to identify and capitalize on business opportunities
- Show a strong customer focus and dedication to conducting post sale activities in order to ensure mutually beneficial long-term customer relationships
- Negotiate clearly and effectively to close deals that bring the most value to the customer
- Present, write, and communicate as well as display equally strong listening skills in both English and French
- Work with Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word,and Outlook
- Travel locally with your vehicle and a Valid Driver’s License
Ready to start with us?
If you’re ready to start your career path with Selectcom Telecom, send your resumé and letter of introduction to email@example.com today.