Established in 2002, Selectcom Telecom quickly gained a foothold in the Canadian telecommunications landscape by providing superior services at competitive rates. As we continue to strengthen our reputation as one of Canada's leading providers of voice, data and IP telephony solutions, we are still returning to our three pillars:
- The strength of our partnerships
- Passion for customer service
- Quality of our people
Using our corporate vehicle, you will be in and around the greater Montreal area to perform Cisco or Avaya telephone system installations, cabling work and/or assist our customers with their telecommunications needs.
After completing your studies in the telecommunications field; You are comfortable with current IP technology for installing, troubleshooting and programming routers, switches, modems, etc;
You have extensive experience as a telecommunications technician, you are also open to additional remuneration by performing night / weekend residential installations of our new Internet, telephone and television bundles;
You adapt easily to change and you are able to work in a team and on an individual basis, you are motivated and need little supervision;
You are welcome in a stimulating and dynamic environment to succeed in our growing business. As a perfectly bilingual person, you will be the ambassador representing the Selectcom Telecom brand and offering each of our customers an exceptional customer experience.
- Full time position
- Uniform provided by the company
- Mobile phone provided by the company
- Must be 25 years old and over
- Class 5 driving license (good driving record without suspensions)
- from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm or until the work is completed
- Not afraid of heights and able to climb large ladders and use skyjacks
- Able to distinguish colors
- Capable of lifting equipment up to 70 lbs
Ready to start with us?
If you’re ready to start your career path with Selectcom Telecom, send your resumé and letter of introduction to email@example.com today.